Studies have shown that heat is a proven, efficient and effective way to treat back pain naturally. This is often referred to as heat therapy.
While there are all kinds of traditional and electrical devices that deliver heat to affected areas of the back, they tend to pose more health problems. But there’s a new innovation; the newest trend in heat therapy; the far infrared heating pad for back pain.
We have several kinds and types of the infrared heating pads for back pain in the market, but we think you should be guided as to which is the best.
In this article, we will show you through a number of the best far infrared heating pad for back pain in the market.
We have done all the hassle of finding which is best for you, now you just relax and make your choice.
More so, we think you may want to refresh your mind with some facts about back pain, but before then, you may want to quickly glance through some of the very best far infrared heating pad for back pain in the market today.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Far Infrared Heating Pad for Back Pain 2019: A Quick Glance
- 2 Review of the 9 Best Far Infrared Heating Pads For Back Pain
- 2.1 #1. UTK Infrared Heat Therapy healing Jade Mat
- 2.2 #2. HealthyLine Far Infrared Heating Pad|Natural Jade & Tourmaline Healing Pad 32″X 20″ | Heated Negative Ions (Medium & Firm) | Relieve Pain in Bones, Joints, and Muscles | US FDA
- 2.3 #3. Thermotex Universal Platinum Radiant Energy Pain Relief Heating Pad – 17″ X 15″
- 2.4 #4. BriteLeafs Far Infrared Therapeutic Rechargeable Cordless Pain Relief Heating Pad
- 2.5 #5.Far Infrared Electric Heating Pad With Auto Shut Off, W/ Graphene Fast Heating Technology, 3 Heat-Setting, 110V Input 12V Output, Safe For Back Cramps Arthritic Relief (12”X 24”)
- 2.6 #6. Graphene Far Infrared Electric Heating Pad, 3 Heat-Settings/ 12 Volt Output, Super Soft 12 X 24 Inches Full Body Large Heating Pad for Cramps Back Pain Relief
- 2.7 #7. Carbon Fiber Heating Wrap Back Brace Lumber Support With Dual Adjustable Straps Far Infrared Back Warmer Belt for lower Back Pain relief, Muscle, Spasm, Strain, Scatia, Scoliosis, Herniated Disc
- 2.8 #8. Venture Heat At-Home Heat Therapy Back Wrap
- 2.9 #9. Thermotex Infrared Heating Pad Platinum
- 3 Our recommendations in brief
- 4 What you may need to know about back pain and far infrared heat treatment
- 5 Why should you use infrared heating pad for back pain instead of the regular electric heating pad
Best Far Infrared Heating Pad for Back Pain 2019: A Quick Glance
Check out our top picks on the best far infrared heating pad for back pain in the table below. You can make your choice immediately or scroll further down to read the reviews and then make your choice right away.
Price for 1 minute
Review of the 9 Best Far Infrared Heating Pads For Back Pain
The UTK Far Infrared Natural Jade heating Pad for pain relief is a versatile heating pad that can be used on several parts of the body including, upper back, lower and middle back.
This infrared heating pad comes in 3 different sizes: the Small (15 X 19), Medium (21” X 31”) and the Large full body size of 24 X 70 inches. You will particularly enjoy the Medium size for heating of the back
This UTK Far Infrared heating pad generates heat with the natural Jade gem stone. And of course uses the infrared heating pad technology to deliver far infrared heat to the body.
The Jade is a natural stone with mystical ability to transmit the peace and serenity of heaven into the body, emotions and the soul. It has the ability to purify the soul.
Most back pain is caused by stress. And stress is both physical and psychological. Hence the jade stone embedded in this UTK Far Infrared natural Jade heating pad is able to get to the root cause of stress and deal with it.
You do not just need a heating pad that deal with pain alone. You need one that uses natural healing stone that can deal with the root cause of your pain.
Features of the UTK far infrared Natural Jade heating pad for pain relief:
- The UTK far infrared Natural Jade heating pad for pain relief is pleasantly flexible. It can be folded and wrapped around any body part. It can be sat on, and also lie on.
- The UTK far infrared Natural Jade heating pad for pain relief operates on the principle and curative effect of the far infrared. The effect is safe, long lasting and deeper penetrating therapeutic heat.
- It generates heat with the natural Jade stone (126 individual natural Jade stones in all).
- It emits high negative ions and minimal EMF.
- It comes with an easy to use smart digital controller. With the digital controller, you can set the time and temperature for any session.
- It also works on auto shut-off
- It comes with a memory function that remembers the heat and timer section that you are used to and the last settings that you used.
- It is power compatible with AC 110-120 volts and AC 220-240 volts and 100 Watts.
- This infrared heating pad is particularly ideal for home and in-office treatment.
#2. HealthyLine Far Infrared Heating Pad|Natural Jade & Tourmaline Healing Pad 32″X 20″ | Heated Negative Ions (Medium & Firm) | Relieve Pain in Bones, Joints, and Muscles | US FDA
The HealthyLine Far Infrared Heating pad is especially designed with back pain in mind.
It emits far infrared ray with negative ions from the natural Jade and Tourmaline stones embedded in it.
This far infrared heating pad is really high on negative ions; more than 700 in Jade and 1500 in Tourmaline. These stones possess powerful healing properties as they penetrate deep into the body, bones, muscles, cells and nerves.
It can practically strengthen weak nerves in the back, making for life and vitality.
Features of the Healthyline Far Infrared Heating Pad:
- Deep Penetration-It delivers Far Infrared ray that reaches 4 to 6 inches deep into the body.
- Specially built for torso and back pain
- High level of Negative ions
- FDA registered
- A standard 110 V plug
- Adjustable temperature setting with LED display
- Convenient for travel
The Thermotex Universal Platinum radiant energy Pain relief heating pad a product of thermotex is one of the very desirable far infrared heating pad in the market.
This far infrared heating pad provides targeted infrared heat to any affected area including the back.
Features of the Thermotex Universal Platinum Radiant Energy Pain Relief Heating Pad:
- Deep penetrating heat via Far Infrared technology
- Powered by electric socket
- 3 separate heating element- this makes for flexibility and versatility
- Velcro straps that allows for better isolation of the affected area
- Two heat settings: high and low temperature
- Uses 36 watts of power
The BriteLeafs Far Infrared Therapeutic rechargeable Cordless Pain relief heating pad is safe and simple to use
It operates basically on the Far Infrared heating technology to deliver deep penetrating heat to affected body parts.
This cordless, portable and rechargeable pain relief heating pad is specially designed to treat back, shoulder, arthritis, sore muscles, stomach ache and other related body pains. And it is suitable for outdoor, office and home use.
Features of the BriteLeafs Far Infrared Therapeutic Heating Pad:
- flexibility and mobility
- 2 temperatures settings-low and high
- Up to 70 inches flexible Velcro straps that enable you fit it around affected area
- Far Infrared driven-this makes for deep penetrating heat at low temperature
Size: 24″ x 8″ inches
#5.Far Infrared Electric Heating Pad With Auto Shut Off, W/ Graphene Fast Heating Technology, 3 Heat-Setting, 110V Input 12V Output, Safe For Back Cramps Arthritic Relief (12”X 24”)
The Graphene Far infrared Portable Electric Heating Pad by Skygenius is a waist wrap that provides pure far infrared heat to relief back cramps and arthritis.
Flexible and safe for use at home and in office, this far infrared heating pad will not electric burn your skin like many others. This is because it is It has a built in overheating protection mechanism.
Features of the Graphene Far Infrared Portable Electric Heating Pad:
- Provides Far infrared heat.
- No EMF radiation
- 1 hour auto-off
- 3 temperature setting-high, mid and low
- 110V input, 12V, 3A output
- 4 expensive 4×6 Graphene inside
- Detachable and washable cover
Size: 12 X 24 inches
#6. Graphene Far Infrared Electric Heating Pad, 3 Heat-Settings/ 12 Volt Output, Super Soft 12 X 24 Inches Full Body Large Heating Pad for Cramps Back Pain Relief
This Far infrared heating pad is another Graphene product from the staple of BriGenius. It has almost the same features as the waist wrap only that it is full body large heating pad. Yet it is designed specifically for back pain relief, shoulders, abdomen, even legs and arms
The Graphene Far Infrared Electric Heating pad, 3 Heat setting/ 12 volts output uses the far infrared technology to deliver curative heat deep into the body.
This full body Graphene Far Infrared Electric Heating pad is an updated version. And it comes with 4 pcs graphine heating film.
This heating pad comes with 3 level temperature setting that will accommodate whatever the heat level you enjoy. You also do not have to worry about electric shock.
It runs on auto shut-off, safe enough that there is no way it can burn your skin.
The power voltage (input) you need to run it is 100-240V
Features of the 3 Heat setting, 12 volt Graphene Far Infrared Heating Pad:
- Far infrared working principle-produces far infrared waves
- 3 temperature settings: low, medium and high with on and off switch control.
- Auto shut-off
- Cover material: crystal super soft cloth
- Power Adapter: DC 12V, 3A
Pad size: 12 x 24 inches.
#7. Carbon Fiber Heating Wrap Back Brace Lumber Support With Dual Adjustable Straps Far Infrared Back Warmer Belt for lower Back Pain relief, Muscle, Spasm, Strain, Scatia, Scoliosis, Herniated Disc
The Carbon Fiber Heating Wrap Back Brace by Tacbase is a far Infrared back warmer belt suitable for back pain relief and related problems.
This fiber heating pad comes in a double pull wide back support- a highly recommended brace by doctors and physiotherapist.
This far infrared lumber support is an upgraded version. It is suitable and essential for use by office workers, hairdressers, fishermen, golfers, farmers, gardeners, athletes
Features of the Carbon Fiber Heating Wrap Back Brace Lumber Support:
- Works on the principle of the far infrared radiation-delivers deep penetrating heat
- Of carbon fiber heater-quick, uniform and safe heat
- Of easy and safe to use design
- It is of High Quality OK fabric
- It has dual adjustments straps
- It is USB powered: 5V 2A power bank
Length: 46.5 inches
As the name implies, the Venture Heat At-Home Heat Therapy Back Wrap is a do it yourself at home treatment for back pain. This heating pad is great at relieving painful back stress and discomfort.
The Ventured Heat At-Home Heat Therapy Back Wrap uses the power of far infrared therapy to to provide deep therapeutic light that bring soothing relief from pain.
The Ventured Heat At-Home Therapy Back Wrap also makes for focus treatment. You wrap around the problem area and unleash the far infrared heat to the joints, tissues and tendons of upper, mid and lower back.
It promises great relief.
Features of The Ventured Heat At-Home Heat Therapy Back Wrap:
- Delivers safe Far infrared heat
- A 30 minute automatic timer
- Personalized temperature controller
- LED status indicator with 4 heat settings
- It can be plug into any outlet
- Of fleece and neoprene material
The Thermotex Infrared Heating Pad Platinum (17”X15”) is a versatile far infrared heating pad that provides effective temporally pain relief.
It can be used on the go-while driving, at office, on vacations and of course at home.
Features of the Thermotex Infrared Heating Pad Platinum:
- It delivers deep far infrared heat
- Comes with 3-in-1 individual flexible panel
- Comes with adjustable straps that make it fit any pain area
- It relieves pain quickly as fast as 30
Size: 17”X 15”
Our recommendations in brief
The list of far infrared heating pad for back pain relief is not limited to the ones listed above. But these are some of the best far infrared heating pad for back pain in the market.
These ones operate on the principle of the far infrared technology.
That means they deliver deep penetrating curative heat 4 to 6 inches deep into the body without causing skin burn or wrinkles
You decide which one is best for you and budget friendly. And then go for it.
You will never go wrong with any of these products.
Some of these far infrared products work well with some cream and lubricants. You may also want to add these cream and lubricants to your list of purchase.
These cream and lubricants help so well in speeding up the healing process. They are pain relief cream
Penetrex is one of such a good pain relief cream. You may have to add (it) Penetrex cream to your cart and list of purchase.
It is an amazing pain relief cream.
What you may need to know about back pain and far infrared heat treatment
Back pain is one of the commonest health problems worldwide. Studies have it that back pain is the second most common reasons why people visit a doctor.
It is even estimated that back pain affects about 80% of Americans. That percentage includes all kinds of back pain-lower back pain, middle and upper back pain.
These pains can be the result of strained or weak muscles, nerves and ligaments, psychological problems, poor posture, degenerative discs, arthritis and the likes.
A lot of people believe that the root cause for their back pain is actually stress. That’s suggestive.
Others believe it is weak muscles and nerves; that also is true.
No doubt, back pain is an alarming health challenge, but is there a most effective way to relieving it? Is there a way to treat back pain and not end up again with another after health effect?
Of course, there are several ways to curing the problem of back pains. There are medications for it; there is chiropractic treatment, physical therapy, surgery, electrical nerves stimulators, injections, acunpuncture and more…
But most of these treatment leave the patient with side effects that becomes another health challenge altogether.
While a lot of people still resort to all kinds of treatment for back pain, there is one that is the newest innovation for it, it is the far infrared heating Pad for back pain.
#Why far infrared ray?
Far Infrared ray are actually waves of energy which positively help to activate body systems and functions.
These energy surges are able to penetrate up to 6 inches deep into the body reaching down to the bones, tissues, cells, kidney, heart, ligaments, tendons, nerves.
When these bodily functions are activated by these surges, there is increase in blood flow, then comes sweating. And with sweating comes detoxification, increased flexibility of joints and muscle.
Overtime, the far infrared heat has actually proven to be the best therapy for pain relief, cardiovascular issues, detoxification, weight loss and even relaxation.
This is the reason why we believe and promote far infrared heat technology.
Why should you use infrared heating pad for back pain instead of the regular electric heating pad
1. The infrared heating pad uses the far infrared technology to deliver heat deep into your muscles and nerves. Traditional electric heating pads do not do this.
2. The infrared heating pads do not leave you off with skin burn. Regular electric pads do.
3. Infrared heating pads do not emit high EMF, but the regular electric heating pads do.
4. Infrared heating pad emits negative ions which are healthy and good for the body.
5. Infrared heating pads are embedded with healing gem stones that have curative powers. The healing power of these stones is delivered into the body, soul and spirit in every infrared heat session bringing relief from stress, depression and anxiety.
These are just some of the major reasons why you should use far infrared heating pads for treatment of back pain instead of the regular electric heating pads. By the way, there is nothing compare to the deep penetrating heat sensation of the far infrared.