Effective: October 29, 2018.
Last updated: August 27, 2020.
Who we are
Bestinfraredheatingpad (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://bestinfraredheatingpad.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
This page informs you of our views, practices and policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data we received when you visit our Site and the choices you have associated with that data.
When accessing the https://www.bestinfraredheatingpad.com/ website, we will learn certain information about you during your visit.
And by submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your personal data as follows:
Information Collection and Use
While visiting our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Cookies and usage date
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
This also do same when you sign up through any of our forms using email address.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency or company at any time unless strictly compared to do so
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all email sent from us will clearly state who the e-mail is from and will also provide clear information on how to contact the sender.
In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our Site provides users the flexibility to opt-out of receiving communications from us by reading the unsubscribe instruction located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time.
Users who no longer wish to receive our promotional materials/information may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used (Usage Data). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages on our site that you visited, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party service such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
And also a third service such as Hustle for email collection (subscription) through opt-in form.
Cookies are text files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer, tablet or mobile device’s part of the hard drive specifically designed for cookies.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to recognize, collect, and/or track information about and relevant to your usage of the Site.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We use the collected data for various purposes in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Site
- To respond to your comment or inquiries
- To notify you about changes in our Site
- To provide you with user support
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To protect, investigate and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity
- To allow you participate in interactive features on our Site when you choose to do so.
Your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at a destination outside of European Economic Area (“EEA”)
We process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
Your Rights Under The GDPR
Users based in the European Union have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data to learn if the data is being processed by us and even obtain information to that effect
- Verify the accuracy of their data and seek rectification in the case of update and correction.
- Restrict the processing of their data under certain circumstances. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed from us.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to any controller and without any undue delay if technically possible.
- Lodge a complaint and bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com / via our contact form.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed as soon as possible within 30 to 90 days.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other government jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Bestinfraredheatingpad may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of bestinfraredheatingpad
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of our Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to provide service on our behalf and or to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing the performance of our Site and how it is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site is intended for individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
By visiting and using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and meet all eligibility requirements.
The Site is not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age.
If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, please do not use the Site or provide any information on the Site, including your name, screen name, username, address, email address, telephone number, payment details, etc.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child or guardian has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form and we will endeavor to delete such information without delay.
And if we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers without delay too.