In this Serenelife sauna reviews, we are going to be looking at the best top rated portable infrared sauna on the market – the Sereenelife Portable Infrared Home SPA
No doubt, this portable infrared sauna is hot stuff right now.
It is one of the top best portable infrared saunas on the market, plus, it is also Amazon’s choice of portable infrared sauna.
But what makes the Serenelife portable infrared sauna best and top rated portable infrared sauna on the market?
Well, we think that there are several reasons why a certain product becomes the love of many.
We believe primarily that customers love and choice is subjective and more often than not a product just resonates with so many people and just caught their fancy and love.
Well, in this post on Serenelife Sauna reviews, we will highlight some of the features that we think make the Serenelife portable sauna best seller and but we will also tell you what we think about this sauna in terms of EMF radiation.
You may not want to hear that.
Said enough…let me not preempt myself.
Now let’s get to it.
Table of Contents
- 1 Serenelife Sauna Reviews
- 2 SereneLife Sauna Reviews: Customers’ Opinion on Pain Relief and EMF
- 3 30 Health Benefits of Infrared Sauna
- 4 Wrapping up
Serenelife Sauna Reviews
The Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa is a one person compact and portable sauna unit.
It is designed to be used for personal health care, detoxification, stress and fatigue reduction by way of sweating.
If you are one who places wellness top your list, then the portable SereneLife Infrared Home Spa is a good addition to your health regimen.
The SereneLife Portable Infrared Home SPA can be set up just about anywhere at home, in hotels and even when you travel.
It can be set up in your bathroom while washing, in the living room while reading or watching your favorite TV show, at your balcony while taking the time off to relax…anywhere… you just get to enjoy a sauna experience whenever and wherever you want.
Plus, this sauna home spa does not take much space in your house or anywhere.
It can fit in anywhere in your apartment, just wherever you want it and whenever.
And you can just as well pack, clean and store away after use….just like that.
Of course, you can program your sauna sessions for up to 60 minutes and 140 degree Fahrenheit maximum temperature.
Whatever you want!
Special Features of the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa
Portability is everything today, that’s true of the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa.
Easy to setup and to pack after use, the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa is your best companion of a sauna when traveling to any part of the world.
Before now, when you want to have a sauna session, you will have to go to a sauna house, built for specifically for sauna bath.
But what happens when you travel and you want to have a session?
You can’t because you don’t have one with you.
But with portability today, the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa is ready to go with you any day, anytime, anywhere in the world.
Plus, it doesn’t take up much of your traveling space.
The Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa is the definition of compatibility.
Every part of the sauna and functional unit works together in harmony to deliver the best of sauna session.
This sauna operates as system….it fully integrates with power, your dedicated sockets already in your house and much more.
There’s really nothing to inconvenience you in working this sauna.
No need to leave the comfort of your home to go have a sauna session in a paid public spa.
With the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa, you have a ready-made, comfortable and convenient spa in your home.
You can have your sauna session without having to drive down town for one.
This is your compact size sauna perfect for at-home use
One Person Sauna
A lot of people love the comfort of being personal.
In a public spa, you are likely not ever going to have a personal and exclusive sauna bath.
You will always share it with other people.
But with your Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa, you enjoy the exclusivity of being personal and you also take responsibility for it.
If you love being alone in a sauna, then the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa is the way to go.
Heating Foot Pad
Another wonderful thing about portable saunas is that they come with heated foot pad that helps to transfer far infrared heat through your feet down to your body.
You are heated up all over in a portable sauna….the sole of your foot inclusive.
The combo of the heated footpad and other functional parts of the sauna must make you to sweat.
Portable Foldable Chair
Again, the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa comes with a portable foldable canvas chair, ideal for most users and perfect for comfortable seating.
Of course, you don’t want to go shopping for an additional chair.
Don’t worry; this chair is strong enough to hold the average body size.
The Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa unit comes with a wired controller that helps you to set the timer and temperature (heat setting) automatically.
You don’t have to go manual here.
You have a handheld remote control that lets you manipulate and customize the sauna at your will.
Timer and Temperature Setting
Plus, the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa comes with a timer you can set at will for up to 60 minutes in a session and also has a temperature setting that you set for up to 140 degree Fahrenheit.
The Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa unit also comes with a zipper.
The zipper makes it possible for easy access openings that lets you flip through books, magazines, shuffle music and text while all the time enjoying your sauna session.
Features and Specifications of the SereneLife Portable Infrared Home SPA
- It is an easy access sit-in sauna
- It is compact and portable, perfect for at-home use
- It is a relaxing and soothing body therapy
- It comes with a foldable chair for comfortable seating
- It is of low cost energy and power design
- It comes with convenient hand access zippers for book and magazine reading
- It comes with a wired controller for timer and auto heat setting
- It also comes with a heated footpad mat
- The heating element power output is 1050
- It maximum temperature is 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Time setting is up to 60 minutes
- For power it uses 120V
- Product dimension: 31.5 x 27.6 x 37.8 inches
- Weight: 19.85 pounds
- Color: Black
Customers Rating and Scores
As stated earlier, the SereneLife Portable Infrared Home SPA is the best top rated portable infrared sauna on the market.
This Serenelife sauna reviews upholds that.
At the time of this writing, the SereneLife Portable Infrared Home SPA has 528 customer reviews on Amazon.
Plus, it enjoys a 4.1 score star rating out of possible 5 at the time.
That’s not all.
The best part is 67 percent of customers (353 out of 528 at the time) will recommend the SereneLife Portable Infrared Home SPA to their friends and family.
SereneLife Sauna Reviews: Customers’ Opinion on Pain Relief and EMF
As far as customers are concerned, the SereneLife Portable Infrared Home SPA is great for chronic pains, fibromyalgia and arthritis.
But the shocking discovery is that it emits very high EMF
The recommended EMF exposure level that is not harmful to the human body is 0-2.5mG accord to EPA.
But it has been found out also that sauna safe EMF level could range from between 0-15mG.
Most saunas on the market that claim to emit low EMF actually emit between 0-15mG.
And this is good.
But what we find out is that the EMF level of the SereneLife Portable Infrared Home SPA is higher.
You can do the check yourself.
You can use this EMF meter to check.
But all the same, this infrared sauna has really proven to help a lot of people with health problems that they don’t really care that much about the EMF level.
If you don’t care, then you too can go for this sauna unit, it delivers greatly on pain relief.
1. Make sure you are completely hydrated before you enter get on your sauna for a session.
Also ensure that you do not keep the sauna plug-in and working if you are not in the sauna.
Don’t destroy your hard earned health investment through carelessness.
2. Please also ensure that you clean your unit all the time.
The most common way to clean a sauna unit is to use a water based spray bottle with cloth.
To remove sweat, you can add a hint of alcohol and then rinse off completely with water dampened towel or cloth.
30 Health Benefits of Infrared Sauna
Going forward in this Serenelife sauna reviews, we would like to hint on the lots of health benefits that come with the use of far infrared saunas, the Serenelife portable infrared sauna promises these health benefits too.
Here’s is a list of some of them: Far Infrared sauna:
1. Promotes perspiration: We know that sweating is good for the body this is because toxins leave your body when you sweat.
What you sweat in a 10 minute session in a Gizmo sauna blanket is equivalent to a 30 minute walk.
2. Helps you loose of Calories: Infrared sauna session will help you at least 500 calories in a 30 minute session
3. Helps flush toxins and heavy metals out of the body: You practically sweat out these toxins and heavy metals.
4. Stimulates and promotes antibody: Infrared sauna helps to stimulate and promote the body’s natural ability to fight infections, viruses and bacteria. You lose common cold through the use of infrared sauna.
5. Increases metabolism: Infrared saunas stimulate and speed up metabolism and enhance the absorption of nutrients.
6. Helps with weight loss: Infrared sauna detoxifies and burns and melts excessive fats fast and safe. This results in thin body.
7. Improves blood flow and circulation
8. Helps to clear skin of all form of impurities…this is why professional SPA, salons and even homes use it now.
9. Helps to promote quick recovering after exercise
10. Helps with skin rejuvenation, regeneration and healing
11. Is great for relaxation
12. Helps with pain relief from back pain, arthritis, lyme disease, sore muscles and joints
13. Helps to heal deep tissue by supplying them with oxygen
14. Helps in opening up nasal passage for free flow of breath
15. Can help with cardiovascular problems
16. Helps to reduce stress and fatigue because it produces deep relaxation…you may even fall asleep in a sauna session.
17. May also help to reduce cellulite if not completely eliminate it.
18. Helps with high blood pressure
19. Helps with rheumatoid Arthritis
20. Improves body constitution and boosts energy
21. Improves and boosts body immune system and help to prevent growth of cancer cells
22. Relaxes muscle spasms
23. Is great in winter and cold season
24. Helps with detoxification thus promoting clear and glowing skin
25. Is also found to help combat acne by supporting the body’s own detoxification
26. Quickens Lipolysis: It removes excessive fats from your tummy, waist, hip, arms and legs
28. Diminishes inflammation
29. Helps with sleeping disorder
30. Brings feelings of wholeness, health and wellness
Caution: The Portable Infrared sauna may not be used by individuals with Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Hemophilia, Fever and Heat Sensitivity.
Plus, it shouldn’t be use by individuals with breast implants and also not to be used during pregnancy
This Serenelife sauna reviews will not do you any good unless you decide to use the information herewith.
But whatever, you have sufficient information on this sauna to help you make an informed decision.
We trust that this Serenelife sauna reviews will be of help to you today and in time to come.
Should you decide to purchase this sauna unit, be rest assured that you are staking your money on the best top rated portable infrared sauna on the market.
Don’t joke with your health.
Health is wealth.
So go heal with a portable infrared sauna.
Heal with SereneLife Portable Infrared Home SPA
All the best!